Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Downward Spiral

I have got to the point lately where I feel completely overwhelmed by life. In a short couple days I went from being the most hopeful and happy person, to someone that doesn't want to do anything and sits on the edge of tears constantly. Life seems to be spiraling downward and I hopelessly sit on the side lines waiting for it to settle, show some sign of normality. Hopeless defines how I feel lately, stuck in a world with a million questions and no answers to be found. I absolutely HATE this feeling and it doesn't look like it's going to get any better. I don't know how we got here or where we will be in a couple days, but I know either way things will be different. And personally I liked where we were. Sometimes I wish just one thing in life would go easy for us. I thought this was it, apparently I was very wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment