Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Half Way

I will be 22 weeks this week, so I though I would put the first half of my pregnancy into one nice and simple post.

December 3, 2010...I had sensed that I was pregnant for about a week but was too nervous to take the test.  And I was still in utter shock when it came back positive.  Even though we were trying I didn't expect to get pregnant this fast.
5 Weeks!!

After that I started taking belly shots every couple of weeks.  At first they were when ever I felt like it, but I have now decided to take one ever 2 weeks.
9 Weeks12 Weeks
9 weeks and 12 weeks.
16 Weeks18 Weeks
16 weeks and 18 weeks.

And then there was 20 weeks, I finally feel and look like I am pregnant which is always fun.  I don't have morning sickness and don't feel to uncomfortable yet.  Except little Lukas likes to sit as low as humanly possible....not comfortable at all.
20 Weeks
ProfileBOY

We are so thrilled to be welcoming another happy and healthy little boy.  Life is in full swing, planning baby showers and nurseries.  We are half way approved for a house so we are just itching to start working on it and get through escrow.  It put it simply; life couldn't be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment